- Booking based on first come first serve basis - From time to
time Club House Sub-committee will appoint a person to take charge
of all booking applications. Bookings will be reserved for one
working day, confirmation subject to faxing pay-in slip of required
payment to responsible person.
- PSHK GC reserve the right for claiming access to premises under
unforeseeable/ exceptional circumstances and reserve the right
to have access to premises at all times, even with booking.
- Key should be collected and returned from/to appointed person
on same day except prior arrangement, by the identified responsible
person on booking form.
- Users must obey the Club House Regulations at all time.
- Free of charge to PSHK functions and functions hosted solely
by the PSHK
- PSHK members private functions: HK$200/hr, minimum 2 hours
- Pharmacists association: HK$300/hr, minimum 2 hours
- Commercial organisations/corporate functions - HK$500/hr, minimum
3 hours. If over 6 hours, rental is for full day. i.e. Maximum
- Fees inclusive of all available equipment
- Fee-waiver for affiliated functions or outside party to be applied
case by case to the Club House Sub-committee. Approval by the
GC can be done by circulation
Cancellation of booking
- Prior to payment - no penalty
- Paid-up bookings, if cancelled in advance of 72 hours of event,
- Paid-up bookings, cancelled within 72 hours of event, no refund
- PSHK Club House Sub-committee will carry out inspection on premises
- Request for cancellation allowed and rental refunded if at any
time between 9am to 6pm on the day of rental, there is a typhoon
signal number 8 or red rainstorm signal hoisted.
Report of Personal or Property Damages
- All personal injuries, fire, flood, use of ambulance service,
etc. must be reported to responsible person for record purposes,
irrespective of any future possible legal claim. The Incident
Form should be completed for record.
Club House Regulations
- Normal opening hours: Monday to Sunday, 9:00am to 11:00pm. Other
opening hours subject to prior GC approval.
- Except PSHK official functions and meetings, for all other users'
activities, the applying party is required to submit a Booking
Form regarding the meeting notice for approval,
- User must keep premises clean, tidy and in good order. The premises
must be returned in same good conditions as when collected. PSHK
reserves the right to claim damages to the Society's properties.
Users must remove all garbage.
- No smoking, alcohol, unauthorised drugs, indecent language,
pets and any act against the law on premises.
- No unauthorised storage of non PSHK material on premises. Removal
costs will be charged to users.
- Sticking of posters is prohibited on all walls, fixture and
furniture to avoid damage. Banners and posters must be freestanding.
- Any activities involving gambling, indecent act are strictly
- Any activities that will put PSHK and/or the profession into
disrepute are disallowed. The GC will have final interpretation
if there is doubt.
Download Booking Form
Download Cancellation Form
Please be advised that the form is in Acrobat (PDF) format,
if you don't have Acrobat Reader. Please click to download.