Maintained by FMSHK.
All rights reserved.
||Dr. Kwok Kai-him, Henry
||Dr. So Hin-pan, Peter
||Dr. Fok Pui-chu, Joan
||Dr. Kong Hing-kei
||Dr. Chan King Hong
Dr. Kwan Yu
Dr. Wong Marcus
|Date of Formation :
||Revived in 1988
Name amended in 1996 (Previously known as The Hong Kong Society of
|Objective / Background of its Formation :
- To advance the knowledge and practice of occupational and environmental
medicine and to promote occupational and environmental health.
- To organize scientific and social meetings in order to encourage
the interchange of ideas and to stimulate cooperation in the various
field of occupational and environmental health.
|Membership Requirement :
- Registered medical practitioner in Hong Kong.
- Persons not registerable in Hong Kong as medical practitioners
who are interested in occupational and environmental medicine
or occupational and environmental health.
|Principal Activities :
- Scientific meetings/Seminars.
- Organizing training courses.
- Visits to occupational and environment health institutions and